Bank Staff – Refuge
Role: Support Worker
Closing date: Wednesday 15th MARCH 2023
As Refuge Worker you will provide a high-quality domestic abuse support service; via holistic and person centred group and 1:1 sessions.
Working directly with residents you must be proficient in delivering high standards of customer care, to a variety of people. Ensuring residents feel welcomed, valued and supported.
You will contribute to the referral assessment processes, ensuring a fair and open approach supporting residents to access safe secure accommodation.
This post will provide 24 hour cover, including sleep in shift at the refuge to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Organise and deliver activities within the refuge that promote the wellbeing of our residents.
- Contribute to receiving referrals into the service, including welcoming residents into the refuge.
- Aware of resident and refuge risk assessments, ensuring compliance with safeguarding policies and procedures and appropriately responding to safeguarding concerns.
- Ensuring void rooms are cleaned and ready for new residents.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential client records.
- Ensuring the accommodation is safe, secure at all times.
- Performing any other duties deemed relevant to the post.