Refuge Worker (weekends)
Role: Support Worker
Closing date: 7th June 2023
- Organise and deliver activities within the refuge that promote the wellbeing of our residents.
- Contribute to receiving referrals into the service, including welcoming residents into the refuge.
- Aware of resident and refuge risk assessments, ensuring compliance with safeguarding policies and procedures and appropriately responding to safeguarding concerns.
- Ensuring void rooms are cleaned and ready for new residents.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential client records.
- Ensuring the accommodation is safe, secure at all times.
- Performing any other duties deemed relevant to the post.